PoeticTheJusticePoeticTheJustice

Main Movies Games Reviews Stats

Thirsty Plants Thirsty Plants

From a christian's point of view.....HILARIOUS!!

I've watched this about 3 times because its just that funny. A lot of christians are getting offended for no reason theres no blaspheme in it really. And after all it's jut an animation, it's not goin to hurt you. I've been christian for all 17 years of my life really.

When I first saw the graphics I wasn't expecting much but after watching it I realised the graphics contributed to the comedy.

Very good work, even more so if you really did make that in a day.

Fuck off Fuck off

Does that make you fresher!

The part that sold it for me was the "fuck off" part lol, it was short but sweet.

The violence got a 2 because sex with a dead person is just messed up (if thats where their relationship was leading to)

Candy Cane Crisis Candy Cane Crisis

Have yourself a very Mario christmas!!!

Ok that was a very good game, sure it was a Mario rip-off but it was done so seamlessly it's a great achievement. BTW best thing about this game- THE MUSIC! the blend of mario and christmas tunes goes together so well, I also like the difference between riding your sleigh parts, and walking parts.

Mega Tutorial 2006 edited Mega Tutorial 2006 edited

Good in terms of just code but

I can't get the advanced drawing part to work when I try it it says ther is a syntax error..... any help?

Tri-achnid Tri-achnid

Damn!

What a game seriously you guys rock especially the programming. Very imaginative with the controls. The music caught the mood very well and was really good, keep this quality up.